Saturday, March 22, 2014

Anniversary time

I'm not sure what to write,  but have the time & feel the need.  Tomorrow will be the "date" that my Beloved went to be with our Lord.  And at the time it was a release,  but today,  I don't know how I feel.  All who said that time heals,  LIED,  because time does not.  It only makes the memories fuzzy & that makes me sad.






  I find myself straining to remember what his voice sounded like,  what his touch felt like.  Time has taken away the intense pain that felt so permanent,  but there is always a vulnerable spot that will get touched by a song or phrase that will bring it all back again. 





Time has helped me be open to possibilities,  new adventures & directions that bring me to close doors on dreams that once was & can not be.
Time does not heal,  but time has become my friend. At least for now.... Happy Homegoing Beloved,  I miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment