Wednesday, December 18, 2013

The thrill of hope, the weary world rejoices


A man at the nursing home requested this song when my son's school went to caroling there.  The teacher nervously said that they (this was a group of mostly homeschool kids ages 2-16) hadn't prepared it but they would give it a try.  Since this is one of my favorites & I know all the words,  I helped them out & sang along.  Now,  the song is "stuck" in my head.  But I don't want to have it "untangled".  I believe,  the attitude behind the words will help me "press on" my journey. 

 Till He appeared and the Soul felt it's worth.  The thrill of hope,  the weary world rejoices

This is my favorite line... this is Christmas... & then I read about origin.  How marvelous the way God works.
http://www.aproundtable.org/history-blog/blog.cfm?ID=876&AUTHOR_ID=9

No comments:

Post a Comment