Thursday, March 26, 2015

five minute friday : BREAK



So the prompt word is BREAK.  What do I do with this word?  I've got 5 minutes to try to do it.  It's an overwhelming word.  So much content,  lots of directions I could go with it.  I feel a bit overwhelmed.  I wish I would have looked it up this morning & had a walk with the dogs to mull it over.  But,  I'm in bed with 2 hours before this Friday is over & I want to blog.  But BREAK?  really?

My first thought when I saw it,  "yeah,  right... I took a break from blogging"  but then I got even more bleak & thought,  " I took a break from life".  Nope,  that's not the direction,  I want my thoughts or this blog to go.

Then,  I thought about my coworker, (I need to go over my blogs & see if I gave her a nickname).  She has 2 breaks in her tibia.  She fell & broke both elbows.  Yup,  ouch... nope,  that's not the kind of break either that I want to blog about.

Ha... timer up,  I guess,  I don't really have to write about it now.  I've accomplished my goal.  I've blogged.  Yup,  no real substance & that disappoints me a bit,  but I'm moving on. I'm going forward.  I will revisit this word after I've ponder.....

No comments:

Post a Comment