Monday, March 9, 2015

onward FORWARD

Tonight,  on my last walk of the day with the dogs,  I thought about blogging.  I do this often on my walks,  but I come home & get distracted & blogging doesn't happen.  Almost didn't happen because yup,  came home & got distracted.  But I want to move forward & onward & blog.  Even if it's about being distracted.  I had thought that I would blogg about the lovely smell of rain & fresh dirt.... it signifies spring.  I had thought about writing about walking the dogs.  I had thought I would even write about blogging even though it's not the "30 day challenge".  But no,  I'm just writing so that I will get a post in before it gets to be months that I haven't blogged.  I still can't believe that I didn't write anything in February.  Yup,  it's definitely time to move FORWARD...

No comments:

Post a Comment