Monday, October 5, 2015

my morning constitution

I will add pictures later because I actually took the time to take them in anticipation of this post.  Remember,  I wrote about taking pictures of my toilet.  Yup,  that's today's daily.  Nope,  I don't have to write this on the list to do.  My body urges me without any prompting.  Sometimes, when I'm not ready & sometimes not enough.  I remember when I was younger (oh so much younger),  I worked with the elderly & there was a certain gentleman who walked the halls early in the morning.  I asked him,  "why?" & he would not be deterred as he continued by me answering,  "I've got to get my morning constitution".   I really had no idea what he was talking about,  so I asked the nurse & she just laughed at me & said,  "he's getting his body moving".  I didn't want to be disrespectful,  but I wanted to say, "duh,  I can see that for myself as he is walking around the halls,  moving his body".  But now that I'm older & I've been told by my doctor that it would be wise to get more fiber in my diet,  I know what "morning constitution" is... & it's part of my daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment