Thursday, October 8, 2015

daily distractions #1

It's morning & I just realized that I didn't post yesterday.  What's ironic is that I brought my computer to bed with me (not a usual habit,  one that I don't want to keep) with every intention of blogging.  But,  Superstar in college had texted that her roommate had booked her flight home for Christmas break & that I should "help" her do that too.  So,  I thought I'd just look at the prices & that ate up all the time that I set aside to blog.  Funny thing is that I had an idea in the morning,  but I had to get ready for work.  Funny thing,  I thought about it during the day,  formulating my outline & what I wanted to share.  Funny thing is when I started to yawn & saw the clock on my bedside table said 11:30pm,  I turned the computer off & went to sleep. It wasn't really that funny when my body clock went off & I got up to use the bathroom,  I almost stepped on my laptop.  And that's when I realized I had been distracted from my purpose last night.  I should have wrote that blog first then looked up airlines.  I get so distracted from my goals sometimes.  I have a feeling that not writing everyday is going to happen more than once this month.  And so,  this is daily distraction #1, moving forward

No comments:

Post a Comment