Thursday, October 8, 2015

work daily

It's Thursday,  that means it's wash sheets day (you can read about it HERE).  It's also day 8 of this challenge & I've already missed one.  But,  I'm not stressing.  I'm moving FORWARD (love that this is my word for the year,  see about it HERE)  I just got off the phone with my neighbor who asked me if I was working today.  And I laughingly said,  "I work everyday".  I knew she meant if I was going into the office.  I knew she meant the "work" that pays me to be there.  I knew... but I wanted her to acknowledge the stuff that I don't get paid for is work too.

I had this post all written in my head yesterday.  I was going to write about my job that I go to on Monday & Wednesdays.  I was going to write about how I got it.  That it was a God providing kind of thing.  And that's how that is a daily.  But,  since I got distracted & didn't write it DOWN.... I just have to go FORWARD.  I guess,  I have to mull it over,  ponder it some more & write about it later in the month.

In the meantime,  I've got to work.. there is laundry to do

thank you cliparthut for this free image

No comments:

Post a Comment