Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Welcome each new day

Yipee,  it worked... so,  in my last post where I wrote about how I'm making this challenge about blogging & not about having to write daily.  I said that I was going to move forward by catching up today & writing a bunch of posts.  But first,  I have to be excited that the pictures all came through.  This was my big hold up & why I hadn't blogged for awhile (well aside from taking birthday trips & band competitions & Baby Girl's senior recognition that I was part of a 3 member committee... my life can be too full).  I got stuck on wanting to put pictures.  I actually had planned some pictures with the thought of the "daily"s but then I couldn't figure out how to put them in the storage place of blogger. I wanted to be personal & not just get free images for this blog.  I really couldn't figure out how to get the pictures off my phone.  Still haven't,  but I really only had one on there that I wanted for the blog & that's the one of my birthday cake & I finally asked one of my daughters to download it for me.  But well,  now,  I can just welcome this new day & go FORWARD from here.

Thank you Lord,  that your mercies never cease & they are new every morning
 

No comments:

Post a Comment