Saturday, October 10, 2015

rest daily

thank you free image that wants to sell this hammock
 It's all about balance.  So,  here is my post about rest because it follows play daily. Rest is not all about sleep (though I think that is what my post will be about tomorrow)  One of these days,  I'll buy a hammock to relax in.  That's what resting is... relaxing.  I love how in this picture the girl has her feet up & there is laundry waiting for her.  My work daily post was about that... laundry.  But anyways,  I digress.  Rest is about taking a break,  not just from work but from play as well.  It's about putting your feet up & clearing your mind.  Sometimes,  it does lead to sleeping.  But most of the time,  it's when you can just breathe & feel peace.  This doesn't happen enough for me.  Most of the time,  I fill up the empty time slots with activity.  Yes,  sometimes,  the activity is restful (like reading or watching tv) but I need to just rest & relax to have peace daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment