Friday, October 2, 2015

blog button

I have not really signed up for the challenge because I haven't made my blog button yet.  But I will not be daunted.  It will not defeat me.  I looked it up on google.  I have the image & graphics ready.  But when I go to create it.  It shows error.  I have a feeling that my computer is too old & outdated to support the service sites.  That's okay.  I was planning a trip to the library today.  I will get on the computer there.  Sigh,  I have to pay my overdue fine first.  Oh well,  had to take care of that sometime.  This is why, I have to make sure I do the "daily"s because I get so sidetrack by these "once in awhile"s.  This is why, I make "to do" list with things I've already done in the day,  just so I feel accomplished & can have something to cross off.  This is why, I need the God of the Universe to order my day, because when I try to be in control,  I just mess everything up & it's lacking peace.  This is why my favorite Bible verses are Lamentations 3:22-23

No comments:

Post a Comment