Saturday, October 18, 2014

Motivation in blogging #1

I had planned this topic for yesterday & stumbled upon the 10,000 reasons song & felt that had to go first.  Yesterday,  I had time to write a nice,  well thought essay & I really intended to because I have had lots of thoughts to process through towards motivation in blogging.  But this song had been running through my heart & so I pulled it up before writing.  And I stopped there & had to just listen.  Not just to the song,  but to God & what He was saying to me.  His love,  His Word saying I needed to be blessed & bless.  And so I just sat in front of the computer soaking it in.  I went through my day just soaking it in.  All the while,  thinking that I had time to really blog.  I should write & get it out.  Didn't happen,  but I'm okay with it.
    Today,  not so much time,  I've already dropped Baby Girl off to get on Bus #3 to ride 3 hours to a marching band competition.  I should be making rice krispy treats right now since I didn't get it done last night.  But I'm not that motivated.  The family that I'm catching a ride with always has homemade baked goods (last week pumpkin muffins & sugar cookies) & I'm feeling the compare monster.  So,  I'm not making anything.
   What I am doing is writing about my motivation to blog.  But I've run out of time as I glance at the clock.  I need to run to catch my ride... so... I will write more... wait,  I havent even wrote anything about this... hee, hee... this challenge is really fun.  I mean it.  I'm not being sarcastic.  I'm just happy I got this post in

No comments:

Post a Comment