Thursday, October 23, 2014

Perfectionism... the unmotivator

I had time to write today,  but again,  I put it off.  I was going to write on motivation again ,  but the way my thoughts were going,  I become very unmotivated.  I realized that this "monster" is probably the number one reason why I don't blog. I want it to be "just right."  I want it to be well thought out.  I want it to flow & transition well  I don't want any spelling or grammar errors.  I don't want to ramble,  I want to be understood.  Now,  that I have 'readers",  I want to present myself in the best light.  I want to be PERFECT.

Is there such a thing?  I have read so many blogs that have shared their imperfect lives & thought; her writing is perfect.  She got her thoughts out of her head... actually she got my thoughts out of my head.  I wish I could blog like that.  And then here comes the next "monster"... comparing myself to what I think is perfect.

I have had to push through these "monsters" to blog everyday.  I have not dwelt among perfectionism because I usually only have spent 20 minutes writing.  Yipee,  I've completed day 23!

No comments:

Post a Comment