Thursday, October 30, 2014

Throwback Thursday

I'm not sure what Throwback Thursday is in the blogging world.  But I know that when I've seen facebookers do it,  it's when they post an old picture of themselves or their family.  I'm going to use it as a time to look back on this 31 day challenge & my blog.

My coworker,  Beautiful Blond (yup that's what your name is going to be here since I talk about everyone with a nickname) sidled up to me yesterday & lamented, "what's that about day so & so,  you don't blog"... hee, hee.  yup,  my secret life,  my sweet BB.. & so,  I confessed to her that I am a blogger & am all out there for the world to see.

She was impressed since our job consists of following orders all day long.  We have agreed to just smile at each other when we feel like tearing into the front desk.  Anyways,  I digress,  Beautiful Blond says that I'm a good writer.  Ha,  I don't think so,  but that doesn't matter.  And that's what I have learned most from this experience.

After tomorrow,  I will go back to my (hopefully) once a week venting posting.  I will continue on with my word for the year http://myoneword.org/,  which is MOVE (this is one of my throwback) & add on my alliterations when the inspiration is dry.  I will ramble without thinking about a reader.  I will write because I need to get the thoughts out of my head & process the mess.

But I can join the other 31 dayers today & say.... "I am a writer"

No comments:

Post a Comment