Sunday, October 19, 2014

K.I.S.S. getting the blog written

I've been pondering why so many have not kept up with the challenge of posting every day in the month of October.  I know for me,  it hasn't been easy,  but it hasn't been all that hard.  I think it's because I know my goal (blog post every day) & I have a plan on how to achieve that goal.  I'm using the K.I.S.S.(keep it simple stupid) system. 

I hope that next October,  I'll be organized with calendar in hand,  knowing what I will be writing.  I want to pick a category where I'll be able to stretch my spiritual disciplines.  I still want to keep it simple,  but I'd like more depth of sharing.

This year,  I just wanted to get in the habit of blogging.  And so,  here is how I've kept it simple.  I'm only writing in my category (though I veer when I write about band competitions... I know).  I do not use more than 1000 words (if that).  I do not spend more than 10-20 minutes writing it.  I make time to blog.

That's it... it's pretty simple

1 comment:

  1. Way to hang in there, my friend! Only 10 more days to go :) We can do this~

    ReplyDelete