Sunday, October 5, 2014

Category: blogging & internet

 I picked the category of blogging & social media & the internet because that what I really want to work on.  I want to learn how to blog (with all the fancy stuff that bloggers use) & navigate the internet.  I know this is the future & I don't want to get left behind.  But I've been having so much fun reading (though sorry that I haven't commented as much as I should) on so many topics.  I'm almost ready to move on  to the next theme.... but nope,  I'm committed to 31 days.... sigh

2 comments:

  1. Why do you keep sighing? Perhaps when you sit down to write, explore your thoughts and 'Life Ramblings' for a paragraph and then focus and examine a single thought from that paragraph instead of lamenting that you did not follow your original plan. I could still be part of the challenge as you could approach it as: "I started to think about such and such (in your case blogging & social media and the internet) but this came to mind and it is more interesting...."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks GloryDawn for the encourage. I guess I keep sighing because I'm just being hard on my self. And well, I sigh as a release & I type it out. But I like your thoughts & I will probably use it. So are you going to join the challenge? Oh, wait you've got online classes... this is a good project & is keeping me going. I can't believe I'm still at it.

      Delete