Tuesday, October 7, 2014

the 31 day challenge

31 day challenge I didn't really introduce this 31 day challenge (if you click on challenge,  it will take you to the category I selected) because I picked up the gaunlet just before going to bed,  sitting in my jammies at the desk,  typing that I was accepting.... on Oct 1.  I had followed it the year before & had made a mental note that I would do it when it came up again.
     
              I love reading blogs.  I love reading about lives that are not all pretty because then I don't feel so alone.  I love being motivated by life's lessons.  I feel encouraged by insights from the Word of God.  I even like the recipes & crafts that are shared (& I will never cook or eat).  The "how to's" have been helpful.  The photos have been inspiring.  And this is why I wanted to join in.

           When I looked over the categories,  I was intimated by alot of them.  But the one about writing, blogging & internet stood out to me.  And even though,  I had no plan about what I was going to do,  I clicked on writing, blogging & internet stuff.  I just went to the site to see my "button" & I'm number 66.  I feel like Forest Gump when he found his name in the phone book.  I'm real.  This blog is real.  Wow,  this is a bit profound. 

No comments:

Post a Comment