Friday, October 31, 2014

five minute friday: leave




Yipee the 31 day challenge is over & I can congratulate myself & say that I kept to my goal & posted every single day.  I'm starting to look forward to it next year & thinking what will I pick.  I'm leaning towards doing a 5 min free write that is part of five minute friday... hope I remember this.

oops,  the timer hasn't gone off yet,  so I suppose,  I just keep writing from the top of my head.  But all I keep thinking about is what I have to do next.  I haven't picked up any Halloween candy yet. I wonder how many will come by.  I had way more candy last year than I needed.


And I should clean the front room a bit.  We walk in through the back door,  hence the front room has become a bit (ok,  more than a bit) of a catch all place & the trick or treaters will come knock on the front door.  Can't let them see past the open door to my piles of newspapers that I haven't taken to the recycle in months.... & oops,  I forgot to use the word for today's#FMF party.... leave... I'm leaving the challenge today.... does that work... hee, hee... I'm feeling giddy... hee, hee

Yipee,  the beep just came on & I'm done.  Not just with this post but with the challenge.  It's been fun.  I've connected with a community that I didn't know existed.  I'm going to have fun catching up & reading all those blogs that I didn't get to.  And for the ones that I connected with,  oh my,  how you have encouraged,  inspired & challenged me.  But most of all,  I've developed a consistency.   I can move on & keep pressing.  I think this deserves a high five!

2 comments:

  1. You go, girl! We did it! I wish we could jump up and down in the same room. Thank you for inspiring my journey, introducing me to this, and being my traveling companion for the journey! So thankful for you :)

    ReplyDelete