Friday, October 10, 2014

Commenting

This is the first time that real people have commented on my blog.  It's a bit daunting & exihilirating to think actual people are reading what I have to say.  It has changed the way I'm writing.  It's no longer just for me.  I'm in not the only reader.  Thank you all who have read.  I know not all of you are commenting ( I can see the numbers of "hits" I've gotten on each post).  I'd appreciate if you do comment.  The ones who have are encouraging,  even if they aren't in agreement.  They've helped me know what my readers (& I'm including myself in this) need. It isn't hard,  so go ahead & type a few words there in the comment section.  Thanks for taking the time & having a conversation

6 comments:

  1. On behalf of all bloggers, and especially those of us with teeny tiny blogs... I agree!! Comments are a HUGE encouragement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes-- but just because they don't comment, doesn't mean they don't read. Some are just to shy to post a public comment-- I've had people tell me so!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Amy but I also know how discouraging it can be to put your heart into a post and find that nobody commented.......big sigh. Just enjoy the process and it will all come in due time. Loved your post!
    visiting from 31 days: http://cherylmccainphotography.com/31-days-creating-comfort/

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so much fun. I had plan this post the day before yesterday when I wrote about readership & then I got on the 5 for 5 challenge.... coincidence? nah, God thing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It feels like Christmas to me when I get a new comment. I don't think I'll get over the amazement that someone actually likes what I wrote. I like what you wrote, my friend! Keep on blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love comments too. :-) I end up getting most of them on FB though, where I post the link for my FB friends.

    ReplyDelete