Friday, October 24, 2014

five minute friday

This my first joining with other in a virtual flash mob blog.  I read about it here http://lisajobaker.com/five-minute-friday/ but the party is going on here http://katemotaung.com/five-minute-friday/ the word today is DARE.... so here it is my joining in.... awk... DARE is a special word to me because it was a word that my husband & I use together from the start.  I agree to go on a date with him from a dare from my roommates.  Which was a milestone in the first place because I was at this Institute for Biblical Studies on way to become a missionary & go on daring adventures.  I had given up on the dream of being a wife & mother.  I thought I was picking up a dare from God to just be a little picture in the church phonebook as the missionary overseas.  And then my husband happen & we picked up on the dare.  But I wasn't willing to have babies in the jungle.  Ironically,  I still had my first in a mission rural hospital & I think we were the only in patients there.  And I had my 3rd baby at the urgent care.  Oh my what a dare... oops the timer went off & so,  I need to stop.  phew,  that was hard...

8 comments:

  1. JUMP! It's always worth daring yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So your dares keep paying off? Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for writing and welcome to Five Minute Friday! Your life really sounds like a big dare...Hope you always see the blessings in it! Happy Friday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bravo for jumping into the FMF Dare! How fun and brave of you to go out with the man who is now your husband on a dare. :) I love the image you picked for dare, too. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, but you should read my blog for today, because I wrote the rest of the story. Also, I can't take credit for the image. It's the one that I found the #FMFparty word on. Thanks for the encouragement

      Delete
  5. Wow! 5 minutes to write a post! I don't think I could do it - great job! I'll have to check out other post to learn more -

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for the encouragement, hope you will catch my post for today because it has the rest of the story

      Delete