Thursday, October 2, 2014

Starting... the first step..

An artist friend of mine says it's better to just start than to wait for the perfect time of creative juices because if you don't,  you will never create.
I think that's is where I was with this blogging.  So,  now,  I just have to start... but my mind is blank.  I don't know what to type.  What's ironic is that when I brought my son to school this morning,  I had all kinds of ideas during the drive home.  But,  the dogs needed to be walked,  bonding with Sweet Pea needed to be priority,  visiting my elderly neighbor who fell yesterday & is now in the nursing home.... LIFE happened
                                                 & now I don't know what to blog. 
But the challenge was to blog for 31 days,  NOT blog creatively or even pretty.  I just want to start blogging again.  I accepted the challenge because I knew it would keep me accountable.  I have no grand ideas that I will have a following or anyone would be remotely interested in what is in my head that I have to blog about.  I just know that I have so much in my heart that I have to get out & blogging is the way to do it.  So,  it's a start.... & last night when I was trying to learn the linkys,  I found that a friend http://emptynestabundantlife.com/2014/10/01/the-write-31-day-challenge/ from my past accepted the challenge too
tho Julie, I'm not sure if I did the link thing right
.  So,  somebody may actually read this.... She has thought this challenge through & has made plans of what she is going to write on certain days.  I'd like to be there... organized... but well,  I have to start first. 

2 comments:

  1. tomorrow, I think I'll write about habits... hmm... lots to ponder

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't blog more often because I want it to be perfect...which takes too much time. Sigh. I will read your writing!!

    ReplyDelete