Monday, October 27, 2014

Monday Musing

With all the beauty that surrounds me,  changing colors of the trees,  bright sunlight filtering through the crisp morning & clear fresh air,  I am reminded to be still & take it all in.  Yesterday,  with it being silent Sunday ( I think I will keep this as part of my blog after the challenge is over),  I wanted so much to comment on each picture.  But then it wouldn't have been silent.  So now,  I will reflect.  There is so much to reflect on in the silence.  I loved walking around yesterday with my camera & dog.  My neighborhood is awashed in brillance reds,  orange & yellows. 

Friday on the ride home from school,  my son was sharing about photosynthesis,  chlorphyll & sugar in the trees.  When you break down autumn in scientific terms,  it takes out alot of the emotions.  What my son was telling me about was death & how the trees make it beautiful.

It's incredible to think that all the sweet comes to the surface & the leaves turn color before they fall off the branches & then die.  I have also seen this in the end stages of life.  Your blood pressure goes up.  Your heart is feeling tired.  And your sugar rise to levels that will need to be controlled.  And if you don't get any of these undercontrol,  you will die.  It's what happens to the leaves.

Wow,  how's this for Monday musings?  I may keep this.  I was also thinking Monday motivation or Monday memories.  I really do love alliterations

No comments:

Post a Comment